Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, February 4, 2019

(20:44 UTC-5)
(+51*F...."feels like" +47*F....winds out of the south at 13 mph....clear skies)
(Now Playing: my daily mix off Youtube(text))
   I am very fortunate to be writing this night....I was heading back to my lodgings at the end of my second walk....had crossed the street to go to Aldi....and on the way back to the north side of the street waited for the "walk light" and started to cross....now I always keep an eye out on the side street because a second after the walk light comes on....their left turn arrow comes on....anyways I'm maybe a third of the way across the street and this car zooms by me....missed me by maybe 2 feet if that....never saw it coming....my best guess he was distracted and ran the stop light....oy gavalt....
   But before that....we are definitely having a thaw....walked early this morning of to Ollie's and Dollar General....wanted a few things....and had originally planned to walk to Aldi's tomorrow....and the bank....but the weather is pretty unstable for the next two or three days....and the weather was so pleasant....I walked for the second time....leading to my close encounter of the vehicular kind....I think my guardian angel needs hazardous duty pay....

No comments:

Post a Comment