Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, February 1, 2019

(17:29 UTC-5)
(+10*F...."feels like" 0*F....fair....winds out of the south/south/west at 6 mph)
(Now Playing: "Sink the Bismarck" (link))
   When all the snowing and blowing stopped early this morning we had an estimated 2-1/2 feet of new snow....which brought the total for thee 3 days in excess of 4 feet....snow tomorrow is possible but predicted to be light...up here that's less than a foot....but turning warmer Sunday until Wednesday....with highest in the mid-40s F....and rain is expected....I wish that "Old Man Winter" would make up his mind....
   Although the temperature earlier was still in the single digits w/ wind-chills below 0*F....it was sunny and I needed to walk....got all the necessary food items I needed at Aldi.....but if I "catch" some walk-able weather tomorrow will take a trip to Price Chopper for a few items Aldi doesn't carry....but I could get by without them....but I simply don't want to.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment