Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, February 10, 2019

(20:31 UTC-5)
(+21*F....winds out of the south at 2 mph)
(Now Playing: "Gaudy Night" (link))
   It was quite a pleasant winter's day....but winter is coming back with more snow starting Tuesday morning, through Wednesday....maybe as much as 17" of new snow....(Have put a copy of the alert in the footer....
   But today, was a great day for a walk....had made a shopping list before I left for my shopping at Aldi yesterday....as usual made a list of what I needed....and also as is far to often....left the  list in my rooms....got everything else but forgot the mushrooms....and besides wanted to pickup another piece of the goat's milk cheddar, which was in the "went it's gone it's gone" section....needed to go to the bank and get some money from my checking account....via the ATM and my debit card ( do not, and will not have another credit card....a sad tale which I will  say no more about)....then to Aldi....got my cheese and my Baby Bella mushrooms (Crimini)....now I had been given last month a "Christmas Tree"....actually a 12" cedar in a pot....which I have watered daily....so then went to Farm Tractor....looking for fertilize sticks....but they don't have them out yet....on the way back had to walk practically right by Big Lots....I had bought some celery salt spice and could remember where I got it....but took a look and there it was....the bottle I have is getting low....also got some dill and sage....and a tin of stuffed grape leaves....and honestly was pretty much all-in physically when I got back to my rooms....with the weather being as it has been....I fear I'm a little out of condition....being cooped up in my rooms....tried the stationary bike that is available but the seat and my tuckus are not compatible....oh well....  

No comments:

Post a Comment