Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, August 31, 2020

*[15:53 UTC-4]
*[+74*F_fair_winds:south@3_humidity:45%_humidity:30,02"\/_Tonight's Lo:62*F]*
*[Now Playing on MadTrollie*[Hec Ramsey]*]*
   Have spent the day mostly in my rooms..yesterday after posting here walk my loop and came back by way of the lobby and got a cup of toffee coffee from the machine..and was all done with my day's activities by just after 19:00..and was almost literally falling asleep on my feet..and despite it being over an hour before the time I usual go to bed decided I'd better as we used to say back in the day.."hit the sheets"...only awoke twice during the night [dang diuretic]..and never got up for good at 04:15..best night's sleep in awhile..so feel pretty good..I like to say "I'm in good shape for the shape I'm in..just don't ask me what shape I'm in"..certainly not the one who could run a 20K road races in just a couple of minutes over an hour..or play an entire game of soccer [aka: the "real" football] at center-mid..but for a 72+ year old man dealing with the effects of playing sport with probably a little too much enthusiasm..I'm in pretty good shape....
   Did take a walk just after 09:00 to Ollie's [a bag of salted caramel pretzel bits & a container of basil leaves..one of my most used spices]..&..Dollar General..[2 cherry pocket pies..a bottle of Gatorade Zero..a bag of peanut butter filled pretzel nubs..and 2 grinder bottles of black pepper corns..I have one on the table I prepare my meals at and the other at the recliner where I eat..both current ones were almost empty..I usually buy the black pepper corns in bulk..but no one seems to be carrying them as of late within my usual radius walking distance..and the place I know has them is a little far considering the CV-19 restrictions]....
   Watched the first part of "Kill Bill vol:1"..and intend to watch the last half of "vol:2" as soon as I finish this posting..just the penultimate & last drops on my live..free poker game and posting "Day's End" to "Trollie's Game Room"..so nearly done for the day..ergo..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment