Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

(10:47 AM UTC-4)
(+24*F.......w/wind chill +12*F)
(Beethoven: "Christ on the Mount of Olives"
  My plan from yesterday was to walk this morning  over to Aldi, to pick up a few things, but the relative cold ( dang north wind..again ), and the fact that I awoke with a stiff right foot......has caused a change of plans.....according to the forecast the temperature will be over the freezing mark late afternoon or early evening.......and the stiffness is loosing up quite a bit.....so looks like a later walk.....but really could honestly delay it until tomorrow or even Friday......so not a bog deal one way or the other.....
  I gotta call yesterday while I was out, and the lady at the desk told me my sis had called, so tried to call her back, and got her hubby...(as an aside their 50th anniversary is coming up this June)..but anywho...she was out......so I talked last her last night....and she hadn't called me.....no the less we talked for a bit.....they were just back from a visit to their son and his family......
  So it remains who called, and I eliminated all the possibilities I could think of.....so I asked the desk lady.....but she had no more information.....my current hypothesis is the the desk lady and my sis are in cahoots with each other to gaslight me ( sorry just vernacular English this morning no Yiddish) 

No comments:

Post a Comment