Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

(11:52 UTC-4)
(+40*F)
(Beethoven: "Christ on the Mount of Olives"
  It's a very misty morning ( come to  think of that I think there might be an exotic dancer with that name)...but I digress...awoke late for me just after 9AM....which is late for me but had the best night's sleep in weeks.....needed to get my meds so walked about 9:30, got to the pharmacy and in the 15 minutes I needed to wait ran up to T.J. Maxx, and got a grinder of pink sea salt...picked up my meds..decided to walk to the ATM..I paid for my meds with "pocket money"....and I usually pay my meds from another account to replace the money "in pocket".....but since Aldi is right across the street from the back, stopped by and picked up a few things......
  I really love being behind people shopping who act like their the only ones in the store (the sarcasm warning lamp is light)......I've been thinking that maybe I could install a cattle prod on my cane....or maybe just bring a hand held fog horn....I'll have to give it more thought....

No comments:

Post a Comment