Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, March 25, 2018

(12:07 AM UTC-4)
(+22*F.....w/wind chill +15*F)
(Faure:"Requiem")
  The Faure is appropriate, because I'm up way past my bedtime, and I'm dead tired, I stayed up to collect a bonus that dropped just after 11PM, and decided to play a few hands, and after searching all day for the right table, found one, and got on the best "roll" I've had in days.....but just got to tired to continue...nuts......I find a good table......was on a good run of cards....and my 70 year old body says enough already...
  The Faure is one of my all time fav pieces in the liturgical literature for choir, I got to sing it twice with the local choral society.....not a particularly difficult tenor part, but has some beautiful parts in it.....  
  This could be an interesting night, the body demands rest, but the mind is like a whirling dervish....let the battle begin....

No comments:

Post a Comment