Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, March 23, 2018

(9:35 AM UTC-4)
(+30*F......w/wind chill 26*F)
( a "Lord Peter Wimsey" episode)
  It was my original intend to stay in my rooms today and walk tomorrow.....a tad of shopping....but it's predicted that it's going to be a bit colder tomorrow.....so I may change my plans...
  Now I have 3 separate email accounts........an older one that I use when surfing.....the 2nd when I had difficulty logging on to the first....and a 3rd that I use for an idea I had that really didn't amount to anything.....but I've notices over the last week or so that I've been receiving a "flock" of spam on my original email account.....spam of a particular type........from "ladies" I don't know, suggesting things that I'm really not interested anymore......not that I've opened any of them.....but I'm curious as to why......I've only added 1 game to my saves, and I have a sneaky suspicion that that might be the source........ 

No comments:

Post a Comment