Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, March 2, 2018

(4:32 PM UTC-5)
(+30*F.......light snow)
("The Hound of the Baskervilles")
  As I write this, I'm listening to the 1959 Hammer Films treatment of the Arthur Conan Doyle classic......starting Peter Cushing & Christopher Lee.....spellcheck didn't recognize "Baskervilles" and suggested that I meant "basketballs"........oy vey......
  The storm that was predicted although it's hammering the east coast has more or less missed us.......we've gotten maybe 2" of snow....and with the predicted temperature tomorrow and Sunday it should all be melted, and forgotten........
   I was grabbing some things for a salad from the fridge and all were in containers or bags closed with bag-clips.....save a small bag of radishes...which I managed to drop twice resulting in a jail break of radishes bouncing and rolling around my lodgings....so after the roundup of the rogue radishes what i didn't use I placed in a plastic container.......after my meal I went back to my computer table.....and heard a wee small voice coming from under my desk chair.......I had missed one of the rogue radishes....

No comments:

Post a Comment