Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, March 5, 2018

(9:30 PM UTC-5)
(+30*F.....+23*F w/wind chill)
( Hec Ramsey pilot)
   Last year I really enjoyed the episode of the "Mega-race" on Motor Monday...and they were showing "Mega-Race 2"......so thought I'd watch it.....haven't been a fan lately of either "Fast and Loud" or "Street Outlaws"....but thought I'd watch....got through maybe 25 minutes and thought I was watching a show that was a combination of "The Three Stooges" and an episode of "The Jerry Springer Show".....neither of which were ever back in the day not anything I'd watch......so I've opted for a rerun on Youtube....and posting to my blog.....
  I used to enjoy so called "Reality TV".....now I'm not very gullible, and I know that many have always been, "staged" and "scripted"....and those I avoid......but I do still  liked those that are competition based....."Iron Chef America".....and shows like that.....but even those sometimes are to some extent scripted....but too many of the newer reality shows are a little too staged for my liking....
  Took a walk today...a short one......I've mentioned that my back has been bothering me a little on walks......wore my lighter shoes, adjust my cane to be a bit longer, and as a precaution rubbed my back with an topical analgesic before I walked and it was fine......I do think the problem is with the weather  and all, there have been times when I have walked for the better part of two weeks, and I'm just not in "walking shape" at the moment....
  I as of late have watched an ever decreasing amount of shows on the "boob tube"..and have found many older TV shows on Youtube....and watch and or listen while I surf the web...

No comments:

Post a Comment