Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

(7:45 AM UTC-4)
(37*F)
(Haydn: "Lord Nelson Mass")
  The weather site I use is predicting light rain for today...the prediction is only for 2/10 of an inch.....no big deal I agree......I've done some research and a rule of thumb is 1" of rain equals 10" of snow......but I've seen numbers as well that the ratio of snow to rain is 25 to 1.....I grew up in a rural area and the farmers always held to the adage: "an inch of rain is equal to a foot of snow"....but all of this is for me today mote....I'm just glad it ain't snow.....on the other had depending on walking conditions......I'll walk when light snow is falling sometimes, but not light rain......but with this winter.....I'm glad it ain't snow.....
  I have mentioned before that I've been playing on an online poker site.....and unlike most game sites....no ads....no play for play.....and the pragmatist in me is how are they paying the bills....now I've noticed an increase in spam which started about the same time I started to play the game.......and spam of a a particular type.....lets just call it offering me private pics of "ladies" I've never met........of course if they post the link online I doubt it's very private..or do they mean pics of their "privates".....Hmmmm......now I know better not to open any spam......but me think that the site maybe be selling email accounts of the players.....

No comments:

Post a Comment