Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

(9:07 PM UTC-5)
(+36*F...+30*F w/wind chill)
( contemporary Christian medley )
  Spent several hours doing a major overhaul to "Troll's Poetry Corner" it was getting cluttered but I didn't want to wholesale remove much of the content.....now I've know that there was the option to add pages to the blog...so I removed the Limericks and the Haiku from the main page and transferred them to their own pages....which makes more sense.....it did take me awhile because I've never used that option before, but I muddled through....and like the result.....
  But it gave me a solution that I hadn't considered before....I've been toying with the idea of adding a 4th blog.....I've got some ideas of writing some fiction, short stories.....either syfy or political fiction.....and now that I've gone through the the process of setting up a page to an existing blog.....I think that at least initially if I ever decide to write some short stories I probably take the option of tacking a page so to speak here on "Troll54 Where are You?"
  At one time I had a bunch of memes that disgraced this page, I have most of them saved, so that is another idea for adding a page to this blog......
   But anyone who has read this blog, or any of my blogs know that I can't leave anything well enough alone for any length of time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment