Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, March 10, 2018

( 7:32 AM UTC-5)
(+29*F......+20*F w/wind chill.....light snow)
("Gaudy Night")
  Snow should abate by noon, and we should have according to the forecasters four or five days of relatively clear weather but not very warm, mid 30s for the daytime highs....so it may be a couple of days before  the sidewalks are clear...I wanted to walk today but rather not face icy sidewalks.....and walking in one of the busiest streets during the mad dash of shoppers in their SUVs.....not to mention the Amish buggies...isn't my idea of a nice, enjoyable, calm walk...the only thing I'm out of is bananas........and I'm not that despite.......besides I haven't got delivery for weeks and it may be a good excuse to order a fried fish dinner......which I have a hankerin' for....
  HBO2 is showing starting at 9:30 AM.....back to back all ten episodes of "Westworld"....they did that awhile back, and I binged...today I think I might just pick and choose......but there's no guarantee that I won't get caught with it and sucked down the rabbit hole....

No comments:

Post a Comment