Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, March 30, 2018

(2:04 PM UTC-4)
(+43*F)
( a "Bones" rerun)
  Awoke to very stiff knees, but with the temperature being in the mid-40s, and 97% relative humidity, not a big surprise..but loosened up and decided to take a walk...
  Now I have enough hoodies in light to heavy.......in point of fact probably enough hoodies to outfit the average street gang...but I didn't have a light windbreaker..so decided to go to a local thrifty store and then stop to pick up some nuts and M&Ms for my gorp......
  Found a nice vest type windbreaker for a great price, and while kicking around the local Dollar General I saw a vegetable peeler.....now I got some really great 2 year old aged English Cheddar, and I've been trying to shave it with a kitchen knife....now while it's great cheese it's an ultimate definition for crumbly.....so I picked up a peeler with an arch and a blade that pins on both ends of the blade....and it works great....problem solved....
  Not sure way but the poker site I've been playing online lately has been offline for over 20 hours at this point....no idea why.....

No comments:

Post a Comment