Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, March 11, 2018

(9:36 PM UTC-4)
(+25*F....w/wing chill +19*F)
("Hellfighters")
  Been a quiet day except that I decided to go shopping...but need to go up to the ATM for some "pocket money".....I guess I could use my debit card but would rather pay cash except for a high ticket item......but with the snow banks rather then the trip to the ATM being just up the hill, had to take the long way around, and although it was really that cold, and I dressed for it, I caught the proverbial "chill"...and decided to fore go the shopping....
  Had last night the best night sleep I've had in months....went to bed just after 11PM and just before set the clock 1 hour ahead for day light savings time.....and slept right through to just after 7AM......normal 2 or 3 hours at a time is just about the best I can expect......but slept last night like the proverbial log.....
  The NCAA's are about to start and although I didn't attend any of the colleges in the tournament.....but since SU is only 70 miles away and my daughter is an alum.....will probably follow the tournament.....
  I haven't posted to "Random Thoughts" for 2 weeks.....but then nobody on face book has posted anything that ticked me off bad enough to respond....I never respond on face book for two basic reasons....most of my responses are too long IMHO to post there, and 2 as admin of my blogs I control the comments......not for opinions but to avoid flame wars.....

No comments:

Post a Comment