Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

( 7:31 PM UTC-4 )
( +29*F.....+18*F w/wind chill )
( Mash rerun )
  I've been  in the mood lately for gorp (aka: trail mix)......my formula is nuts, pumpkin seeds, dry fruit and M&Ms.....so I bought an apothecary jar holds a tad over a dry quart......should keep it relatively fresh....
  I have finally reached my limit of frustration when it comes to plastic "silverware" ( i know an oxymoron ) so bought today some actually metal utensils, with plastic handles......the handles are a tad oversized, and they're easy for me and my essential tremors to handle, plus they don't break when you look at them cross eyed.......
  

No comments:

Post a Comment