Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, March 5, 2018

(8:29 AM UTC-5)
(+26*F.....+17*F w/wind chill)
(Wagner Overtures)
  I think that this weird winter has finally gotten the best of me......I hadn't slept well Saturday night.....an old Achilles Tendon strain decided to complain and I got little sleep..........sat down last night to write my daily entry here and just had nothing to say.....now that hasn't stopped me before I can talk for hours or write a long passage of prose when I have absolutely nothing  to say but I just make it up as I go along.....but last night it was ....forget this and went to bed and the best night's sleep I've had in ages......tendon is still stiff but just a "background level" of pain.......which I have over many years learned to live with.....
       

No comments:

Post a Comment