Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, August 10, 2018

(08:07 UTC-4)
(+65*F.........sunny)
(Beethoven: "Christ on the Mount of Olives")
   Last evening, well more like late afternoon,  I was doing an inventory of food on hand and realized I needed to defrost my refrigerators...I live in a hotel and actually have 2 small frigs.....in anticipation of shopping today....both of the small freezer units had more ice on the sides then space for food......after that was done.....I realized that I still had an hour or so of daylight.....beautiful evening.......low 70s.....nice breeze...so I grab my cane.....and my sling bag.....and off I went.....most of what I wanted was on the "Advantage Card".......so saved a few bucks to boot.....now I've been drinking a lot of Powerade....It's a summer thing with me..........been getting it at Dollar General......but they don't carry one of my fav flavors.....but found it at Price Chopper.......
   Knees were bothering me a little more then usual last night.....I always have a background level of pain there and the feet as well....too many sport and work related injuries to mention...and they that is the knees are a little tender this AM.....so am glad I walked last night.....probably will stay in the rooms today.....besides I have some space in my refrigerators.....and for the first time in months I hear deliver Chinese food calling my name......or maybe that Buffalo wings.......to be determined later........ 

No comments:

Post a Comment