Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, August 11, 2018

(14:46 UTC-4)
(+81*F....sunny)
(Holst: "The Planets" (LINK))
   I walked early today when the temperature was in the low 70s and a nice breeze,went to Ollie's basically just to check out if they had anything new, and ended up with a few items that i didn't know I needed until I saw them, and then to Dollar General for my summer's day cup of ice cream....
   I mentioned in yesterdays post that I was thinking of ordering Chinese delivery for the first time in months, and did .......this morning's first meal consisted of, eggs, a pork product and fruit....the fruit were red raspberries.....the eggs.....re-heated mushroom egg foo young, and a side of Chinese boneless spare ribs......maybe not a traditional farm breakfast....but yummy.....and if you've read this blog before at all....you know I'm a lot of things but traditional at least were my eating habits are concerned is not one of them.....
(Note: one of the things that is a tradition around  here is my post header, with the music or movie or old TV show I'm listening to as I write entries here.....I may not do it every time......but if I remember I'll add a link to the piece and or show on YouTube....)

No comments:

Post a Comment