Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, August 19, 2018

(10:55 UTC-4)
(+74*F......cloudy)
(The Six Napoleons...a Sherlock Holmes episode (link))
   The video above is an episode from British TV that was aired years ago on PBS....you will see an appearance of Marina Sirtis, prior to her being part of the cast of "Star Trek: The Next Generation".
   The weather was my kind of weather earlier, +60*F, light breeze.....and I needed fresh fruit and veggies.....also got some fresh rolls from the in-store bakery...but when I was there walked past the meat cooler and notice that a brand of bacon was on the "Advantage Card".....discount.....and I was getting low....so into the cart....and while I was there.....a cup of ice cream...
   I use "Blogger" to publish this blog and at present the other two blogs I at the moment maintain....one of the features you may see is the "hit counter" which appears in the "footer".....but I have access to country of origin on the hits....visits if you wish.....Now recently, although I live in what the residents call "The Northcountry" of New York State, USA.....just look on a map off the east end of Lake Ontario....the gimpy, grumpy, old man in a snap brim hat with cane is me....most of my visitors are from the eastern hemisphere...most are European....but lately.....both here and over on "Trollie's Game Room"....I've gotten hits from what my stats tell me is an "unknown region"......do we still have "unknown regions".....farmisht......

No comments:

Post a Comment