Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, August 2, 2018

(16:52 UTC-4)
(+78*F...sunny)
(a "Lord Peter Wimsey" episode)
   Actually a nice day.....waked early....quite pleasant......but have been in the rest of the day.....have spent most of the rest of the day online
   have posted to my two other active blogs....links over there on the left......re-posted the poem I wrote for "Troll's Poetry Corner" to a poetry site I post to on G+.....which I wrote because of a rather disturbing post by the owner of the site, she had been selecting the best poem of the week and apparently 2 of the posters were giving her a hard time about the fact that one of their poems had never been selected.....I write poetry when the muse strikes me, which is not that often, and I write it for me, not for the praise of others......I only posted to the group because maybe it will help someone....not for praise......some people just have to win.....and if they don't.......somebody else is at fault.....and not just about poetry.....but at everything.....oy vey.....
   I've also fiddled with the layout and theme with one of the other blogs which reminds me it's been quite awhile since I've fiddle with this one.....?......I think that it maybe overdue...
   

No comments:

Post a Comment