Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, August 20, 2018

(15:02 UTC-4)
(+79*F....partly cloudy)
(a "NCIS" re-run on USA network)
   Really didn't need to walk today......but was thinking about  it, planning on it as the forecast for Tuesday and Wednesday is that rain is predicted.....but my left hand/wrist has been giving me trouble since mid-day yesterday......and for the life of me I can't figure why.....well that is an immediate cause.....but many possibilities in my distant past...sport, work, and that fact that at times I was and truth be told still am a bit of a klutz......and can't put a finger on just what and when the damage was done......plus I played piano, French Horn, and recorders (aka beaked flute), all of which require the left had in fingering....maybe......computer keyboard.....falls in sport, and just an occasional unplanned fall.....but decided that rest and Tylenol would make more sense.....not that normally I have a lot of sense.....you know what the bad thing about common sense is.....it's not common.....although with many years of acting like I was indestructible....I've finally figured out that I'm not....and have stopped most of the activities that caused the damage I now must live with....on the other hand there is still the occasional appearance of the effects of the "klutz gene" 

No comments:

Post a Comment