Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, August 6, 2018

(08:45 UTC-4)
(+79*F....partly cloudy.....neat index +84*F)
( Space Cowboy on HBO 2 )
   Another hot one, and as Monday is as usual the best day of programming on the "old boob tube".....WiFi is working fine......and so is the AC.....and I really don't have an excuse to walk......nothing I need that can't wait until Thursday.....according to the weather forecast on Tuesday and Wednesday we have scattered thunder storms in our future.....but there again with the track record the weather forecasters have had of late we'll probably get "lake effect snow" tomorrow.....but the first time I don't make plans based  on the forecast, they'll be right......and I'll be all wet, and not just behind the ears.....
  It's an established fact that I tend to have an obsessive personality.....my latest obsession has been an online free poker site (no real money involved)......and just added a free Blackjack site.....so last night after 20:00 local time I had a chance on both sites for free faux money....which I took......but that set up to more chances one just after 22:00, the other at 23:30.....now normally I would have stayed up and grabbed the faux money......but I was as we said in rural NYS where I grew up I was "plumb tuckered out" and "hit the sheets" just after 21:00......up just before 06:00 this morning, best night's sleep I've had in quite awhile......so there is obsession, and there is common sense.....but in this case being to dang tired won out....

No comments:

Post a Comment