Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

(11:00 UTC-4)
(+79*F..partly cloudy)
( a SHADO episode off YouTube)
   Weather is a tad too humid for my liking and we have a front coming in around mid-afternoon with scattered thunder storms.....checked the radar and it could get a little hairy.....so decided to take a quick walk earlier and get some Powerade and a cup of ice cream.......most of the year I usually keep a couple of jugs of juice on hand......a ruby red grapefruit and a generic veggie juice ( faux V8) which I actually like better.....and yes it is cheaper.....but in the hot weather we've been having as/of late the Powerade hits the spot...
   I finally have accepted that my eyesight isn't what it was before....I've always viewed my blogs at 150% zoom.....but because it's easier to edit I've set my dashboard and publishing pages to that level of zoom.....I know that I'm 70 years old.....but sometimes I act like I'm much younger.....

No comments:

Post a Comment