Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

(12:54 UTC-4)
(+72*F....cloudy)
(Meat Loaf: 3 Bats Live (link))
   Okay I get it, I'm not listening to Classical, Liturgical, Gospel, or an old TV show or Movie.....but there are a few rock groups I like....and while I was checking out YouTube last night......guess what popped up (pun intended) on my recommended.....it could have been ELO, or Alice Cooper, or Chicago.....or even Sha Na Na.....
   It was supposed to rain all day...now it's only predicted for late Afternoon or Early Evening......so I walked earlier, my kind of weather, mid-60s, and a nice breeze, where I live in the lee of Lake Ontario.....any wind under about 12 MPH is a breeze....I needed to pickup the meds I had ordered yesterday....which is a story in itself.....I live in a hotel and to use the telephone I have to dial 9 for any outside line...then the area code even for a local call.....in this case 1-315......now have a heredity condition called essential tremors, or because it runs on my mother's side of the family tree it could also be called familial tremors, besides effecting my Thoracic Diaphragm, and my vocal chords.....my hands shake....mine is a minor case, and I can normally control it, but from time to time I'll have a tremor at the most awkward moment.....that's right, dialed the 9 okay, when I tried to dial the 1 my hand shook and I got two ones......that right I dial 911.......fortunately the manager here caught it and the police and emts didn't show up.....oy vey.....you don't see it here because of spell check, but it from time to time occurs when I type.....3 "O" instead of 2, a letter next to a letter I want but ain't in the word......I love spell check.....most of the time.....but I wish they would add a Yiddish and Latin dictionary...rather then me having to do it one word at a time......
   Now where was I, What was I doing, and WHY?.....ah morning walk....pharmacy I use is in the grocery store, so picked up some bananas and radish while there and then over to Dollar General for mt required morning cup of ice cream...
   I bought a couple of days ago a new bottle of capers....I love to add them to some of my food.....and this morning for my first meal decided to make egg and olive spread for some crackers....and wanted to add a few capers....thus ensued the epic battle of the Madtrollie vs. the bottle cap.......and after what seemed like an eternity the cap gave way and the capers graced my egg and olive.....I ask you do those caps really have to be put on that tight......

No comments:

Post a Comment