Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, August 16, 2018

(14:45 UTC-4)
(+81*F.....partly cloudy)
( a mix of light classical music w/scores (link))
   I love the clips on YouTube where they show the score of the music, the sheet music if you prefer, I took piano lessons from age 6 to age 12, then learned to play French Horn in Junior High, was in Senior Band for 5 years, started after spring concert, marched and played at graduation.....and left the band after spring concert senior year.....1st horn as a freshman, horn in 1st woodwind quintet for 4 years, school choirs, church youth choirs and Senior church choir at 13.....and have been in choirs, small vocal groups and instrumental groups most of my adult life......sometimes I think that English is my second language and reading music is my first language.....Latin, Koine Greek, and Hebrew are a distant 3rd thru 5th......
   Took a short walk this Am......I have been taking all may liquid condiments and putting them in squeeze bottles.....with the essential tremors I have pouring the amount I want at any given time is an issue ...I find the squeeze bottle easier, but since I now have six and some of the liquids are close in color, I got some stick on labels......now all I have to do is remember to use my reading glasses
   For the last few months I have been posting to a new blog, "Trollie's Game Room"  link over there on the left.....and I spent a block of time this afternoon......doing a major over hall of the layout and formatting.......even to the point of changing the widths of the columns and center section, had added so new column material and it was the only way I could make it presentable.......which reminds me I haven't messed with the layout, theme, and formatting here for awhile......Hmmmmm....
(oops...I decided I wanted to show a weeks worth of posts on the page so messed with the post width)

No comments:

Post a Comment