Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, August 5, 2018

(11:54 UTC-4)
(+83*F...sunny)
(jazz radio on YouTube)
   Another hot day.....some rain in the forecast for Tuesday & Wednesday.......Since Aldi is closing tomorrow for about 6 weeks for renovations decided to take one last trip, and decided to checkout Big Lots as well (they're in the same  direction) and glad I did......found some organic Turkish figs...."wild & raw:......or at least that's what the package declared.....now while I do like mission figs which are readily available...I prefer the Turkish figs.....which it seems that normal I can only find around Thanksgiving and Christmas so finding them was a treat....which I'm quickly devouring.....other then that will stay indoors for the rest of the day....maybe watch the NASCAR race at Watkins Glen....and some online gaming.....and some net surfing.....and most of all my AC......

No comments:

Post a Comment