Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, August 12, 2018

(10:01 UTC-4)
(+73*F....partly cloudy)
(Brahms: "A German Requiem" (link))
    A pretty good day weather wise so far......possibility of scattered  thunder storms in the early evening.....debating whether to walk or not, legs are a little tender this AM.....awoke last night with a "charley horse"....twice....sorry but that's what I grew up calling a leg cramp.....both times in the left calf.....first not so bad.....second one was a beaut.....only way I know to stop the pain is to stand flatfooted and put my weight on the leg......I pulled my Achilles tendon on the left leg some 50+ years ago and I assume that's the "root cause" of it.....
   Watched "Justice League" again, special effects are quite  good.....I remember claymation (link) and besides there are the "mina tres calidie" in it.....I maybe old, but I ain't dead yet.....is that the Latin "magistratus" I hear approaching......I'm out-a-here....

No comments:

Post a Comment