Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, August 17, 2018

(09:23 UTC-4)
(+71*F......partly cloudy)
( reruns of NCIS on USA)
   It has been raining, not now but from the look at the radar it will probably rain on and off all day....with the barometer failing, it seems likely....that it will rain on and off.....and with my knees singing their dreary tune and my right hip which rarely sings, making it a trio....any probability of walking today are very doubtful.....
   I did very little here but made multiple changes to my other blogs....I'm pretty satisfied with the layout of this one.....
   I had planned on a quiet day, and baring a major problem, with the chance of rain.....looks like the plan will work.....

No comments:

Post a Comment