Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

(14:18 UTC-4)
(+81*F....partly cloudy)
( a "Hornblower episode (link)
   In spite of what I said yesterday there were gaps in the rain, and I walked twice, the last one was because I went to eat a banana and discovered that the two I had left, were in a word way past prime, useful only for banana bread, and I'm no baker, so went out to get some fresh fruit, and a bottle of blue cheese salad dressing.....almost out, but I have tomatoes and radishes, you can find below why....and a road crew was ripping up Arsenal Street, from the entry to Aldi.....west to the bridge over I-81.....the route I was taking.....walking, but from 5 and some times 6 lanes, there were only 1 lane in each direction, and I had to cross it.....street is open now, but to a rather rough road bed, and from what the crew told me, they're not re-paving it to next week......
   Walked earlier this AM when the weather was not so hot and humid.....not much on TV that I haven't seen many times before so have spent what has become another day of online games and surfing the net, also so fiddling with layouts and theme on my blogs....and adding some items here and there.....nothing on this one.......well not yet....but you never know

No comments:

Post a Comment