Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

(09:34 UTC-4)
(+71*F.....cloudy)
(Mozart: "Requiem in D minor K625"(link))
   This presentation of the Mozart is fun from my POV......never got to play or sing in this piece....but rather then seeing the performers or a slide show........the complete score is shown in sync with the music.....and I can as we used to say "pick my part"
   A dreary day, been raining and probably will rain again......barometric is falling......and every joint in my body is stiff and complaining.....with the way they are all moaning and groaning this morning I have decided not to walk even if the weather allows, and of course so of the moaning and groaning is me joining in with them...not really much pain other then the constant background level which is an old "friend".....more a weakness this AM then painful or soreness.....
   Don't remember when I found YouTube or how long I've been on it..but long enough to collect 272 subscriptions......but discovered a feature I didn't know until today was available, and found it by total accident......now one of my pet peeves has been sometimes I go off on a tangent and surf sites I won't normally go to off the "recommended" section.......found some neat stuff.....but sometimes stuff I have no real interest in, and find that that/those topic(s) now flood my recommended section....I discovered today, by accident there is the vertical 3 dots hiding to the right of the description, and you can select not interested......dummkopt  (dang when is spellcheck going to learn Yiddish)
(Please Take Note: have added at the bottom of the column on the left a short list of Yiddish words I may use from time to time)

No comments:

Post a Comment