Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, August 9, 2018

(10:53 UTC-4)
(+75*F.....sunny)
("Hec Ramsey" pilot)
   Have always like the actor Richard Boone.....was a big fan of "Have Gun Will Travel" way back when......even got the game based on the show for Christmas one year.....as to the show "Hec Ramsey"....Harry Morgan is also in the cast.....and in the pilot Sharon Acker is in it as well.....did I mention that Sharon Acker was in the pilot.....definitely one of my "celebrity crush" .....there again she's now 83 ......but we were both a lot younger then......and of course she never knew about it...
   Although there is a slight chance of rain it was a great day for a walk, it does feel funny though with Aldi closed for about 6 weeks for renovations I don't need to check to see if I have a quarter in my pocket to release a shopping cart.....first Ollie's then Dollar General.....needed some personal items, but did some browsing and got some scrub towels, and a packet of dried Kiwi fruit....only had the fresh Kiwi fruit a couple of times a long way back.....didn't like it or dislike it for that matter, basically I could take it or leave it.....but never had seen it dried before, and the Old Trollie loves his dried fruit.....and I like 'em.....and I'd get 'em again......and again....ad infinitum......  

No comments:

Post a Comment