Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

(14:05 UTC-4)
(+88*F....fair....heat index +97*F)
( a Youtube mix, mostly "Meat Loaf"(link)
   We are under a weather advisories, one for potential thunder storms, and the other is a heat advisory......walked early before it really got hot but it's me, the desktop, iced water, and my AC for the rest of the day
   Over the last month both on this blog (33 hits) and on "Trollie's Game Room (link on left, 5 hits) my stats tells me are from an "unknown region".....farmisht.....did a little digging on google and it's a IP that the location can't be determined....I would love to know where that is....unless it's aliens, the thought of "little green men" reading my blogs scares me, after they digest my writings they'll come to one of two conclusions, either that we're ripe for invasion. or that we are too silly to worry about (hehe)
   I'm a little bit finicky when it comes to food, and in particular to spices and condiments.....unsalted butter, fresh ground pepper, only sea salt or kosher salt, and only extra virgin olive oil.....on one of my trips to Ollie's they had 1.41 liter bottles of a brand I recognize.and today one of the bottles insisted that I take it home with me.....liquid in bottles and I have a checkered past....with my ET (essential tremors) the shakes sometimes come at the most awkward moments.....so all of my liquid condiments are in squeeze bottles....easier for me to get the amount I what.....technically my ET could be called familial tremors.....mom's side of the old family tree had a bunch of shaking limbs...(pun intended)

No comments:

Post a Comment