Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

[19:45 UTC-4]
[+44*F...."feels like" +39*F....sunny....winds out of the south/west....11 mph....]
[Now Playing; "Your Man Flint" [link]]
   Needed to walk today....had to pickup my meds at the pharmacy at Price Chopper and also I was almost out of the root veg that make up a large part of my diet....the plan anyways was to drop out the back door and take the short cut first to the convenience store....then Price Chopper....and maybe T J Max & Dollar Tree and then retrace my steps at stop  at Dollar General on the way back....had thought about going to the ATM first....but was in the opposite direction....need to stop for walking around money but it could wait maybe to the weekend....so every thing was going as plan until I got to the pharmacy....and discovered that the Doc had added another med....and decided that maybe it would be a good time to visit the ATM....I like to keep a certain minimum of cash on had and I was approaching that level....so interrupted my plan and rather than cross back over then....walked down towards the ATM....in doing so past Aldi....and decided to save a trip and popped in to get a hand of bananas...then the ATM and down the hill to my  lodgings....awhile later decided to get the few things I wanted at Dollar General....and since I was right there see if there was anything at Ollie's I desperately needed but won't know I needed it until I saw it....didn't happen....off to Dollar General....a six of Doc Pepper, a small package of Dove Dark....and a cup of ice cream.....and I find myself nodding off....I guess I over did a little and I'm all tuckered out....

No comments:

Post a Comment