Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, April 22, 2019

[21:30 UTC-4]
[+50*F...."feels like" +48*F....partial cloudy....winds from the west @ 5 mph....]
[Now Playing: "Strong Poison" episode one [link]]
   It's been a pleasant day....was mid-50's and cloudy this morning and forecast to be sunny and in the lower 60's....was going to wait until this afternoon when the weather was warmer....but....I hate waiting to do something I can do now....Monday being the day that housekeeping comes in....would have walked then so I wasn't under foot....but I  had a timed move and didn't have enough time to go both to Big Lots....and Aldi and get back in time....walked around 10:30....to Big Lots first....I was wandering the food aisles and in a section with imported food found a Japanese import a bag of "Shrimp Crackers".....to intriguing not to buy a package....not what I would call a cracker....more like a cheese puff....and tastes like dried shrimp....a bit funky maybe....but not bad at all....also got a jar of dried chives....then off to Aldi....just fresh veg....a container of liquid egg white....so sparkling water....and some cheese and off to my rooms....
   Spent the majority of the day online as/usual....but it was so nice out that I made an excuse to walk....decided I needed a few things at Dollar General....but really it was just to give me a destination for the walk....a package of pens...a cup of ice cream & some beef jerky....rain is predicted for Tuesday PM through Wednesday AM so probably will stay in at least until Wednesday PM....that is unless I have a an urge to wander....

No comments:

Post a Comment