Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

[19:45 UTC-4]
[+58*F....rain....winds out of the south @ 7 mph]
[Now Playing: classical music radio[link]]
   It had been my firm intent to spend the day in my rooms....didn't have a reason  to walk....until later in the week....but when I looked at the temperature this afternoon and it was high 60's to lower 70's....I discovered a great need to walk....and decided that I really should check out Ollie's....after all it had been a couple of days and they might have gotten in something new that I needed....but wouldn't know I needed it unless I went and looked for it....well that's my story anyways and I'm sticking to it....and since on the way back to my rooms....had to pass by Dollar General and heard a small cup of ice cream calling my name....and I didn't want to disappoint it....
   The forecast is that the rain will continue until early tomorrow morning and the weather cooling into the mid-40's....but you  never know that some unavoidable situation will arise which demands my attention and I must walk to resolve it....and if it doesn't....I'll just have to create one.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment