Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, April 15, 2019

[21:20 UTC-4]
[+38*F...."feels like" +32*F....cloudy....winds out of the w/n/w @ 10 mph....]
[Now Playing: "From Russia with Love" on BBC America]
   When I check the TV offerings for the day....I was quite happy....the USA schedule called for "NCIS" from 09:00 thru 20:00 & BBC American starting at 17:00 had "For Your Eyes Only" & "From Russia with Love"....happy,happy,joy,joy....but there was a mistake in the USA listings and what I got was "Chicago PD"....a rather disappointing attempt to make a gritty police drama in the style of "Hill Street Blues"....rats....
   But that disappointment aside....it was a very quiet day....with rain in the forecast had decided yesterday not to walk....besides tomorrows weather is for decent weather....need to go to Price Chopper to pickup my meds....and restock my frig and pantry with root veggies....almost out of both....so except for my Monday scheduled visit from housekeeping it's been a quite day....did hear from my sis....although they have moved officially to Florida they still need to sell their house up here....and are talking about getting an apartment up here....????....they still have kids/grand kids up here, as well a my bro and I....Sunday Easter dinner was arranged.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment