Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

[22:15-UTC-4]
[+34*F...."feels like" +23*F....clear....winds out of the West @ 16 mph]
[Now Playing: "The Redheaded League" a Sherlock Holmes episode[link]]
   It was a very windy day....and decided that it would be a good idea to stay in for the day....I'm not sure the root cause of the problem....but I have balance issues from time to time....whether it's the problems with my knees, feet, the essential tremors....or the fact that I have pasted my 71's birthday....and the strong winds today could present a problem....besides....I really had no need to walk...windy and possibly rain late in the day....and rain on Friday....but nice weather on Saturday....and will probably just wait until then....besides although not serious....I always feel a little "under the weather" during the transition between seasons.....especially between Autumn/Winter....&....Winter/Spring....
   Ergo....a very quiet but a very enjoyable day....spent mostly online because there was nothing worth watching on TV....

No comments:

Post a Comment