Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, April 7, 2019

[21:40 UTC-4]
[+51*F...."fees like" +47*....mostly cloudy....winds from the north/east at 12 mph]
[Now Playing: another old fav "Hec Ramsey" pilot [link]]
   Was a very pleasant day....high 50's....cloudy but just a nice breeze....took a short walk...took a walk through Ollie's, basically just looking for what new they might have gotten in....nothing jumped off the shelf and into my basket....then a stop at Dollar General....got a 6-pack of 7.5 oz Doctor Pepper....I don't drink soft drinks very often....and when I am in the mood for a taste a 12 oz can is more than I want....and Doctor Pepper is my fav....and a small cup of ice cream....
   Speaking of Doctor Pepper....I have my twice yearly appointment with my Doc tomorrow....should  just be routine....[knock wood]....now his office is maybe 1/4 mile away....just an easy walk....and as Murphy's Law is in force.....rain is predicted for tomorrow morning....and I have a 09:00 appointment....so will have to check tomorrow to see how bad and make a quick decision....I do have rain gear if it's only light rain....but there is a chance of a thunder storm....oy vey.....

No comments:

Post a Comment