Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, April 4, 2019

[21:00-UTC-4]
[+30*F....+22*F w/wind-chill....clear....winds from the South/West @ 8 mph]
[Now Playing: "The Best Of Tallis" [link]]
   It had been my original intent too spend the day in my rooms....USA was showing NCIS reruns....one of my fav shows....especially the first several years....but early evening I got a little restless and decided I needed to walk...probably won't walk tomorrow because there is rain in the forecast in the afternoon....but will walk Saturday....but in the opposite direct from my bank..., and its' very convenient ATM....and needed to withdraw some funds for my walk Saturday....decided to just nip over to the ATM....which I can see from the side door of the residential hotel I live in....and was going to return to my rooms forthwith....but although actually on the cool side, compared to  the winter weather which preceded it....was actually quite pleasant....and decided to take one of my short cuts to Big Lots....had finish the very nice salami I had bought there a week or so ago and wanted to see if they still had one....which they did....and while there saw another bottle of hot sauce which I didn't have....bringing the count to over ten....but really enjoyed  the walk....Have spent the rest of the day as/usual online....

No comments:

Post a Comment