Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, April 13, 2019

{20:20 UTC-4]
[+49*F...."feels like" +46*F....clear....winds out of the w/s/w @ 8 mph....rain forecast for both Sunday & Monday....]
[Now Playing: "Hellfighters" [link]]
   Except for a morning walk have spent the day in a rather typical fashion....spending time online....online games....modding a group on Facebook and of course posting and messing with the layouts of my three blogs....it used to be that this weekend would find me camped in front of the "old boob tube" watching the live coverage of the Master's golf tournament....but most of the players that I used to follow are no longer competitive....age has a way of doing that to you....tried to watch....but just couldn't get "into it" as it were....
   But as I said I did walk this AM just after 09:30....the wind hadn't picked up yet and it was quite pleasant....because of my occasional balance issues....strong winds can present a problem or two for me....I have a problem with dry skin....especially on both feet....have all kinds of problems with my feet and ankles from old sports, work related injuries....and a few klutz moves throw in.....but of all the problems it's the dry skin that drives me nuts....bought a Vaseline product....have always had good results with their products so I am guardedly optimistic....got it at Ollie's at a very nice price....and then a stop at Dollar General....it the hot weather I usually have a couple of bottle of Powerade and wanted to try the new Powerade Zero....I usually get Powerade rather than Gatorade....not based on taste or quality....but the simple fact of the difference in price....and I come from a long line of frugal people....

No comments:

Post a Comment