Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, April 1, 2019

[21:20-UTC-4]
[+29*F....+21*F w/wind-chill....winds out of the south/west @ 9 mph....]
[Now Playing: "Peter, Paul & Mary....All the Best" [link]]
   Today was a sunny day but with the wind was a tad chilly....Today being a Monday housekeeping was in to clean and change my linen.....mentioned to B that I was having trouble finding fertilize sticks for my potted cedar tree....it was a Christmas gift....and she suggested "The Dollar Tree".....it's in the same plaza as Price Chopper but at the far opposite end....rarely get up that way....everything they sell costs a dollar....but I don't think I've been in the place more than once, maybe twice, in the 8+ years I've lived on this end  of town....found the sticks....and a cheese grater, a pot holder, and a box of microwavable soft pretzels somehow managed to basket....will have to add that place to the list of places I check from time to time....and earlier this evening I took a trip to Ollie's....I needed a bottle of mouth wash....and just like earlier....things just jumped into my basket....a bottle of Korean pepper sauce....and 2 flexible cutting boards....must be the "force"....

No comments:

Post a Comment