Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, April 11, 2019

[21:25 UTC-4]
[+38*F...."feels like" +35*F....mostly cloudy....winds out of the south @ 4 mph]
[Now Playing: today's "My Mix" off Youtube [link]]
   Was a bit cooler day today but still quite pleasant....temperatures are predicted to reach the mid-60's F by mid afternoon tomorrow, and rain starting in the early evening....so will have to find some excuse to walk tomorrow....and the ten day forecast is for warm temperatures with periods of rain....but having live in the Northcountry of New York State for 53+ years at this  point....and have see snow as late as the first week of May I'm not making any prediction that the winter weather is at an end....
   Did take a brief walk just out the backdoor to the plaza....first to Ollie's....they have 3 different models of personal blood pressure monitors....all 3 for less than $20....but as I read the instructions I'm concerned that I could hold still long enough to get an accurate reading because of the fact that I have essential tremors....which I inherited from my mom....there were a lot of shaky limbs on her side of the old family tree....actually had one in my basket today....and then decided that I should do a little more research about the different types on the internet....I'd even pay more for one that I'm sure would fit my condition....but did get another pair of kitchen scissors, and a large bottle of ketchup....I've always thought that that was a strange word.....so check the etymology....if your interested in where the word comes from you can check here......I use it as the base for a dripping sauce I make for chips....and fish/seafood....my own take on a cocktail sauce....and just a couple of bags of candy at Dollar General on my way home....spent the rest of the day prowling the internet....

No comments:

Post a Comment