Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, April 14, 2019

[21:00 UTC-4]
[+42*F...."feels like"....cloudy....winds out of the e/n/e @ 13 mph]
[Now Playing: "Away All Boats" [link]]
   The day started out like almost every other day....log on to the online free poker game I play....if I complete two objectives....a minimum number of hands and winnings give you an advantage for the free drops and roulette spins for more chips....then off to check my email accounts and empty the trash bins....and then off to Facebook....check my messenger....and my alerts....half way thru I got "no internet connection....it showed up....but after trying a few other sites....I figured out that it wasn't my WiFi....Facebook wasn't there....apparently it was blacked out....after a little searching on "google" I found a site "downdetector" which cover a wide range of online providers [I've added a link to the site over on the left side board]....found a map with a big red circle over where I was....it was down for a couple of hours....messed up the timing on my online games but other than that no big deal....I walked early this Am just after 09:00....needed a few things at Aldi....also have to pickup a few things at Price Chopper but that could wait until Tuesday....need to pickup the re-fills on my meds....and some more  root veg....would take that walk tomorrow but rain is forecast from early morning thru the early evening....couldn't walk then because the pharmacy would be closed....probably will also stop at Dollar Tree and T J Max which are in the same plaza....
   The new and last season of GOT starts tonight....but it's just become to convoluted for me and probably will not watch it much at all....  

No comments:

Post a Comment