Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

[21:20 UTC-4]
[+41*F...."feels like" +37*F....cloudy....winds out of the  s/s/w @ 6 mph]
[Now Playing: today's "My Mix" off Youtube[link]]
   What a difference 24 hours can make in the weather in the Old Northcountry of NYS this time of the year....when I walked yesterday afternoon it was a sunny day....temperature around 70*F....and just a light breeze....when I  walked this morning started about 08:30....temperature was 40*F with winds from the w/s/w/ @ 15 mph and the "feels like" was 32*F....but rain forecast from Friday through Sunday....and there were things I needed before Monday....could have walk either today or tomorrow but it's not in my nature to put things off....with the way that the weather can change up here in a "heart beat".....besides....I just wanted to get it out of the way....
   So after my walk....both to Price Chopper....with the exception of a small jar of Chinese hot mustard....it was all assorted veg....and then off to Aldi....and more veg....and some fruit flavored sparkling water....so I'm well stocked through Monday and probably a few days past that....
   And as/usual have spent the rest of the day online.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment