Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, April 8, 2019

[23:00-UTC-4]
[+44*F....cloudy....winds out of the north @ 2 mph]
[Now Playing: Meatloaf "3 Bats Live" [link]]
   It's late, but I wanted to get this posted....so I thought I better listen to something that would keep me from nodding off on the keyboard
   Well just I had feared it was raining about the time I needed to go to the doc's for my twice yearly checkup....fortunately it wasn't raining hard....it's only about 1/4 of a mile from my rooms....and I have a very good rain jacket....what is sometimes referred to as a shell....which I picked up cheap at the Thrift Store...so it wasn't bad at all....got a clean bill  of health....got back to my rooms still  raining....and within a hour or so....rain stopped....sun came out....and it was a very pleasant 50's something Spring day....actually ended up walking 2 more times....once in the afternoon to Aldi to pickup a few things...and then again in the early evening just around the grounds here....watched a feral cat  on the hunt....a quick pounce....and off the cat went with a mouse....

No comments:

Post a Comment