Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, April 5, 2019

[21:00-UTC-4]
[+38*F...."feels like"+30*F....cloudy....winds out of the South @ 12 mph]
[Now Playing: another mix off Youtube....mostly classical [link]]
   Just another restful day....did watch a bit more TV than/usual....BBC was showing a marathon of episodes from the  original Star Trek series...in fact at times they show episodes from all but one of the Star Trek series....except "Deep Space Nine"....which other than the original is actually my favorite of the "spin-offs"....
   Weather looks good for tomorrow....so will be off at some point....first to Price Chopper....although I do the bulk of my grocery shopping at Aldi....Price Chopper has a better selection of root veg....which is a particular favorite of mine....and I can buy from the loose bins....I don't have to buy by the bag....may make a longer trip of it and swing by Aldi as well....but that's a long walk....and after the winter weather and the fact that I haven't walked as much as I do in nice weather....my legs are a bit out of shape....plus the transition period between the seasons....especially between Winter & Spring effects my knees....so may take the walk or my cut it short and walk again later or Sunday....
    

No comments:

Post a Comment