Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, November 22, 2018

(09:05 UTC-5)
(+6*F....fair....feels like -3*F)
(Now Playing" "WKRP" Turkeys Away (link))
   The episode above is one of the funniest sitcom episode of all time....and appropriate for Thanksgiving....in a twisted sort of way.....going to be gone most of the day for a Thanksgiving dinner with my brother and his wife....so I thought I'd post before I left....although I might tack something on when I get back....
   It's a cold one this morning....I think it's about time to take the Carhart winter coat out for a spin....now temperatures colder than this are common in this area....but usually not this early....I've worked outside in weather that was as cold as -40*F....but I was a lot younger then....and maybe a lot more tolerant....of the weather....never been too tolerant of some other things....the thing I've never been able to tolerant is intolerance....
     

No comments:

Post a Comment