Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, November 29, 2018

(15:04 UTC-5)
(+34*F....cloudy)
(Now Playing: "NCIS" re-run on the USA Network)
   It's been a really quiet day....and didn't even try to find an excuse to walk....not as bad as they have been before but my knees are singing to me today....damp weather....gets me every time....so have just been kicking back....a little TV....probably will watch the Saints vs. Cowboys Thursday night game on the NFL network....should be a good game....but only enjoyable if the Cowboys lose....obviously not my favorite American football team....in fact if the Cowboys are playing....I want the  other team to win....similar thing with baseball....I don't care who beats them as long as the New York Yankees....lose....
   Probably will spend tomorrow in as well and then shop for the weekend on Saturday....but if something comes up....I'll walk....but then if I cannot get out to walk....just walking the halls of the hotel where my rooms are can give me the exercise I need....and there is a stationary bike it can use as well....

No comments:

Post a Comment