Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

(16:50 UTC-5)
(+32*F....snowing)
(Now Playing: "Lady Hawk" (link))
   It's a snowy day....just light snow but snowy none the less....there was a break this morning in the weather and since I only needed to go to the plaza that's just out the backdoor and down the hill I walked....by the time I got back....it was snowing again but very lightly....stopped at Ollie's and got a tin of danish butter cookies, and a new paring knife for food prep....and then to Dollar General....for a bottle of Powerade, a bottle of Dr. Pepper....and some writing pads....Today was the day that the ladies from housekeeping come in to clean my rooms....sometimes I stay but today decided to time my walk on there arrival and by the time I got back they were finished....if the weather forecast is correct it will be a bit warmer and no snow Thursday and I need to go to the pharmacy at Price Chopper to pickup my re-fills on my meds....so will call tomorrow so I don't have to wait....maybe pickup a few more things there and if the weather holds....down to Aldi as well....just have to see what the weather actually is....and the one med that's most important, my blood pressure med I still have a couple of weeks supply....the other a cholesterol med isn't that important as my numbers have been good, and doc said he probably will take me off them at my next appointment....    

No comments:

Post a Comment